Friday, July 6, 2012

Frustrated lion

More amazing camera trap photos this round.
I have been thinking that I need to try to get some of these published. Last year, Blair put all of her camera trap photos on a website and some guy who works for a media company in the UK found them and bought some of them. They then showed up in a whole bunch of British newspapers. I was talking to a UK guy this morning who saw Blair's photos in the papers. He said the UK papers would love some of my pics and I should definitely try to get them published. Maybe Blair can give me the contact info for the guy who bought her photos.  So please no one steal them before I get a chance!!!

Here a male lion discovered one of my camera traps and seemed to get frustrated with it. He roared at it, then found the end of the python lock used to secure the camera and proceeded to chew on it for 5 minutes until finally giving up...



No comments:

Post a Comment