Friday, June 22, 2012

Camera trap success

I already posted this photo on Facebook, but for those of you who do not check there, I thought I would post it here also

We had put out some of our camera traps for only 2 days and then collected the memory cards to check that they all worked. In going through the photos of zebra and warthog and the occassional buffalo or elephant, suddenly this popped up on my screen. It was awesome!

A lovely lioness walking right at my camera.

On another good note: Dan came to Ol Pejeta today to check up on us and drove around my sites with me. He was generally happy with them and helped me work out some good improvements so that I feel more confident in my set up now.  Now I just have to get to work. He plans to come back again in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment