Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Camera traps

I have learned a few things this week....

1. Camera traps are my new favorite thing. Collecting the memory cards and pluging them into your computer to see what is on there is like opening presents. You never know what you are going to see, are there is almost always something awesome, amusing, or just cool.

2. I think lions like camera traps as much as I do.... because they seem to show up on almost every single camera. And usually they do not just walk past. They come and inspect it close up from both sides, and occassionally leave the camera tilted when they go.

So far, creepiest photo:
And coolest-- mother lion and two young ones. Note the guy in front is carrying a spinal column from something in its mouth!!!

This same young lion explored another one of my cameras on the same plain and left it kind of askew as he walked away...

No comments:

Post a Comment