Thursday, May 27, 2010

Moving...

Mom, dad, and best friend Sarah get to Tuscaloosa tomorrow to help me move all of my sh*t back to Ohio for the summer. I haven't seen them since Christmas, so I'm excited for them all to get here! We will have a little goodbye party tomorrow night with my friends/co-workers, pack up the Uhaul on Sat, and drive to Dayton on Sunday.
I then have Monday to do any last minute shopping and drop my cat off at his cat-sitters' house before flying to Princeton early Tuesday. Poor Magic, I don't think he has any idea what is going on yet. He will be on a long car ride followed by 2 different houses in 2 days. I hope he doesn't freak it. I don't want all the travel and change to traumatize him. And I don't want him to think I am abandoning him :(

Last day of work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment