Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Unintended break from work


Sorry for my delay in uploading a new post... Unfortunately I have been sick for the last 3 days. I have now gone to the staff clinic and gotten some medecine (antiobiotics and ameobicides... they didn't actually tell me what they thought it was, but hopefully these will kill whatever it is). Hoping they start working soon.

I have been mostly staying in bed which means no new photos to post, and no work getting done! At least I got everything set up and running right before I got sick. The camera traps are up and active, I just haven't been able to check on them yet. But once I do, hopefully I will have some cool pictures to share.
For now, here is a hybrid zebra... the youngest one in fact, H11.001-- born in 2011. No others have been born (that we know of) in the last 2.5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment