Friday, January 31, 2014

It's hot here


I apologize in advance to those of you stuck in a polar vortex or covered in snow... but it is pretty hot here right now during the day. It still gets chilly at night, but once the sun is out, it is definitely hotter than in June and July. I have been working on my tan-- fairly successfully, though unevenly. My arms are much darker than everything else.

I don't know if it is always like this during this time of year, but Mt. Kenya has been clear almost every day for the past couple weeks. So the other day I decided to take some photos. The lighting is not the best because I took them at noon... but here we have some zebras in front of Mt. Kenya, a giraffe in front of Mt. Kenya, and my research equipment (a grazing exclosure cage and camera trap) in front of Mt. Kenya



No comments:

Post a Comment