Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ergg...

I keep trying to upload pics of these cheetahs and it acts like it worked, but then they do not show up. So I guess I will have to try again tomorrow.

We saw them at 6:30 pm just after coming back from Mpala as the sun was setting. I also have pics of a baby elephant and loads of giraffes. And zebra of course.

It rained here yesterday and I got Twiga stuck in the mud. But I called Blair, she drove over and she and Lisa and I were able to just push it out. When they got to me they said they were impressed I made it as far as I did. So I don't feel as bad about getting stuck. Note to self: do not go down that road again after it has rained. There are several roads here that are just impossible when it rains, as I've learned. Other than that I am doing pretty well. I went out with Rosemary yesterday morning just to see some more of the roads. But tomorrow I will head out on my own and try to start collecting some data.

No comments:

Post a Comment