Tuesday, June 1, 2010

@ Princeton

Here's a quick update from Princeton...
I made it here, checked in with the grad school, and just met Dr. Rubenstein's assistant Amy in person for the first time. I am set up in a little office right now using the wireless internet while Dr. Rubenstein is at the commencement ceremony. I will meet with him when he gets back. The weather is really nice here, 75 and sunny.

I am awake right now, but considering I woke up at 4:15 am to get on a plane in Dayton, I'll probably start getting tired really early today. I have a backpack and my laptop as carry-ons and then most of my stuff is in a duffle bag I check on the plane. The duffle bag is on wheels and is only 43lbs, but lugging it from the train station around campus to the grad school office and then to Eno Hall, it felt a lot heavier. At least I won't have to carry it around the airport tomorrow since it will be checked again.

Tomorrow, off to Dubai...

No comments:

Post a Comment