Saturday, February 8, 2014

Wilddog Video on Facebook

So, I was not able to get the wild dog video to upload on this site... but I did get it to upload to facebook. So those of you who have facebook, go there to watch it! I think it is pretty cool.

I was driving home from the field the other day for lunch and ran into a group of 20 or so elephants right on the road, blocking my path. I waited for awhile, but they showed absolutely no signs of moving. So eventually I had to take the long way around them.

The funny part was, when I drove up I noticed something white and fluffy laying on the road right in front of the elephants. I soon saw it was a sleeping baby zebra. He must have fallen asleep before the elephants arrived, because when he did wake up, he looked around and was quite suprised! He then jumped up and ran the short distance to his mom who was waiting nearby, but apparently didn't want to interrupt the elephants to go retrieve him.  There was also a big male with very large tusks.

 The elephants just to the left of the baby zebra looks confused. "What are you?"


No comments:

Post a Comment