Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moooo!

Every night I go to a boma or two to pick up my GPS units from the past 2 days and give them new ones. Today as I pulled up, the herds were just getting back, and the young cows seemed especially interested in my car. I got a pretty amusing sequence of photos.




An update on other things: Dan did come yesterday to check in on me and he brought Lena (another grad student in my year at Princeton) who is now at Mpala! It was nice to see her and find out all that has happened to her the past few weeks. I didn't even know she was coming up to Kenya  after things fell through in Tanzania until this past weekend when Dan mentioned in an email that she had arrived. Dan and I discussed my project and talked about changing/adding some things, so we'll see how it goes. He is planning to come back next Tuesday again, which is nice of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment